WHAT WE DO
The WILL DO Project Program Details
The WILL DO Project starts with a CEO discussion on what isn’t happening and what will happen if the way is cleared to get more done.
We meet with you to define your goal and then customize each project according to that target. No “off-the shelf” planning modules or pre-packaged solutions.
The WILL DO Project team comprises no more than 8 employees (typically, those most relevant to and affected by desired project outcomes). Depending on the project, team members may be the expanded executive team, interdepartmental management or staff from a single work unit.
We execute a one-day session per project, using our 4-step proprietary process.
TEAM ASSESSMENT AND AWARENESS
· Project assessment
· Individual “DNA Assessment”
· Team resource assessment
· Idea “brain splat”
· Common elements analysis
· Prioritizing and grid development
SOLUTIONS MAPPING – CHALLENGE DISCUSSION
· Group challenge, feasibility discussion
· Confronting and overcoming obstacles
· Plan “mashing”
EXECUTION PLANNING AND OWNERSHIP
· Action roadmap (deadlines/dates/times)
· Transfer of ownership: corporate goals to personal goals
· Commitment: “What WILL you do?